Salsa repository request

Dear mentors,

Could someone create a "pass-audit"[0] project on Salsa under the
debian global namespace and grant me (username: moht) write access?

From the official website[1]:
pass audit is a password-store[2] extension for auditing your password repository. Passwords will be checked against the Python implementation of Dropbox' zxcvbn algorithm and Troy Hunt's Have I Been Pwned Service. It supports safe breached password detection from haveibeenpwned.com using a K-anonymity method. Using this method, you do not need to (fully) trust the server that stores the breached password.

Thanks

Best,
Thomas

[0]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1002618