Re: avoiding autoremoval for what seems like a spurious build error

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 05:25:28PM +0200, Stephen Sinclair wrote:
> Hi Mentors,
>
> My package siconos currently has a bug filed [1] and has been marked
> for autoremoval from testing.

> The problem is that I cannot reproduce it.  The failure is on a test
> that depends on another package, so I am wondering if there was just a
> glitch here?  I have replied to the bug report with working build
> logs, but there has been no further activity, so I am not sure what
> further action I can take to avoid that the package gets removed.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Steve
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=986515

I could also not reproduce it in a pbuilder chroot. Might indeed be a glitch
or some other dependency causing this…
I'd either downgrade it to non RC and tag it unreproducible or close it with
the request to reopen if it pops up again.

--
tobi