Bug#983656: RFS: dkopp/7.7-1 [NMU] [RC] -- Full and incremental backup to DVD
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dkopp":
* Package name : dkopp
Version : 7.7-1
Upstream Author : https://kornelix.net/contact/contact.html
* URL : http://www.kornelix.com/dkopp.html
* License : GPL-3+
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dkopp
Section : admin
I marked it as RC/important because the existing version of dkopp in the
archive is completely non-functional.
It builds those binary packages:
dkopp - Full and incremental backup to DVD
To access further information about this package, please visit the following
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dkopp/dkopp_7.7-1.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
dkopp (7.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.1.
* Bumped debhelper compatibility level to 13.
* Removed 02-makefile.patch. No longer applicable.
* Updated other patches.
* Added lshw as a dependency.
* Added libclutter-gtk-1.0-dev as a build dependency.
* Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser updated to dkopp Salsa repository.
* User guide is in text instead of HTML due to upstream change.