Bug#982549: RFS: sanlock/3.8.2-2 -- Shared storage lock manager
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sanlock":
* Package name : sanlock
Version : 3.8.2-2
Upstream Author :
* URL : https://www.pagure.io/sanlock/
* License : GPL-2+, LGPL-2.1+
* Vcs :
Section : libs
It builds those binary packages:
python3-sanlock - Python3 bindings to shared storage lock manager
libsanlock-dev - Shared storage lock manager (development files)
libsanlock1 - Shared storage lock manager (shared library)
libsanlock-client1 - Shared storage lock manager (client library)
sanlock - Shared storage lock manager
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
Changes since the last upload:
sanlock (3.8.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/control: Drop Built-Using field, for Python3 package.
* Move libraries and pkg-config to a multiarch location Closes: #980335
Thanks to Helmut Grohne for patch.
* Move Python example file to correct folder.
* Change section for the binary package sanlock, from libs to utils.
* Remove libblkid1 as build-dependency.