Bug#981982: RFS: codelite/15.0+dfsg-1 [QA] -- Powerful and lightweight IDE
I am looking for a sponsor for the package "codelite"
* Package name : codelite
Version : 15.0+dfsg-1
Upstream Author : Eran Ifrah <email@example.com>
* URL : https://codelite.org
* License : CodeLite
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/codelite (previous
codelite version) https://github.com/dghart/debian-salsa-codelite-clone
(current version) Section : devel
It builds those binary packages:
codelite - Powerful and lightweight IDE
codelite-plugins - Powerful and lightweight IDE - plugins
To access further information about this package, please visit the following
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
Changes since the last upload:
* QA upload.
* New upstream release.
- Refresh patches.
- Drop 3 patches applied upstream.
- Bump standards to 4.5.1.
- Remove override for the defunct testsuite-autopkgtest-missing.
- Remove 2 no-longer-needed overrides.
- Add a new entry, tools, to Files-Excluded.
- Add this to cope with the bump from debhelper-compat to 13, which fails
- builds that contain uninstalled files instead of just warning about them
- Bump version to 4.0
- Add Repository and Repository-Browse fields
- Add Bug-Database and Bug-Submit fields
This is an update to the latest upstream version, codelite 15.0.
The amended package builds and works, and has no significant lintian issues.
Please note that I don't have access to salsa, so that does not contain the new
version. Instead there is a clone at