Entry to GSoC 2021

Hello, My name is Aditya Pratap Singh, and I am a BTech fresher at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi.

I have a decent experience in C++ and Python. I've been using Arch for a month now. Prior to that, I'd used Debian for over a year.

I am very much interested in participating in GSoC 2021. The main reason for doing GSoC is to get exposure to the developer's world and work with new people. I hope that, despite me being a fresher, the Debian community welcomes me.

I am looking forward to working with Debian.

--
Regards,
Aditya