Re: Platformer game package - "Super Bombinhas"

Hi Victor,

Em dom., 31 de jan. de 2021 às 17:36, Victor David Santos
<victordavidsantos@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to distribute my open source platformer game in the official Debian repositories. From what I read here I need my license to be compatible with DFSG, which I think it is (it's the MIT license), and ask for a sponsor in this mailing list. It also mentions "Filing an ITP", but I didn't fully understand what I need to do in that case.

Great! Congratulations for your work and welcome.

About the licensing, I can't see MIT. All files and the README say about GPL-3.

> My package is available here: https://github.com/victords/super-bombinhas/releases/tag/v1.0.0
>
> I look forward to the next steps.

To package a source code in Debian, you need to follow some steps and
standards. I think you are Brazilian (I saw your name and I found you
in Google). For Brazilian people, I have video lessons here[1]. I
think that this is a good way to start.

[1] http://debianet.com.br

Regards,

Eriberto