RFS: asciidoc/9.0.5-1 [ITA] -- Highly configurable text format for writing documentation

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "asciidoc":

 * Package name    : asciidoc
   Version         : 9.0.5-1
Upstream Author : AsciiDoc Contributors https://groups.google.com/group/asciidoc
 * URL             : http://www.asciidoc.org
 * License         : MIT, GFDL-1.3, GPL-2+
 * Vcs             : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/asciidoc
   Section         : text

It builds those binary packages:

  asciidoc-tests - Test framework for asciidoc
  asciidoc-fop - Asciidoc package including fop dependencies
  asciidoc-dblatex - Asciidoc package including dblatex dependencies
  asciidoc-common - Basic data and configuration files for asciidoc
  asciidoc - Highly configurable text format for writing documentation

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/asciidoc/

dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/asciidoc/asciidoc_9.0.5-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 asciidoc (9.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * New Maintainer (Closes: #934015)
   * New upstream version
   * Remove vim-asciidoc (Closes: #954780)
   * Remove asciidoc-doc as there are no real docs
   * Remove asciidoc-base
   * d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1
   * d/control: Bump debhelper-compat version to 13
   * d/control: Add dependency docbook-xsl
   * d/patches: Drop almost all patches
   * d/patches: Rewrite testasciidoc_usage.patch
   * d/patches: Add disable-faulty-tests.patch
   * d/rules: remove some overrides and clean dh_install
   * d/rules: reenable tests
   * d/copyright: Add Upstream-Contact

This request already exists a few months. I'm resending this RFS
because of no recent activity.

Regards,
--
  Leon Marz