Building a few of packages

Hi,

How to select only a few packages to build, out of a single source?

The Calligra Suite, calligra-3.2.1+dfsg, builds 46 packages, and it
took over 8 hours to build on my machine.

Now I need to rebuild it, but need to rebuild only one out of the 46
packages -- calligra-gemini_3.2.1+dfsg-2_amd64.deb. What's the best
way to do that?

The only way I can think of is to change d/control file, comment out
all other packages. But that will cause trouble to dpkg-buildpackage
or gbp buildpackage, which requires me checking in those temporary
changes before starting, while checking in the temporary change then
revoke it later is something that I want to avoid.

Please help.

Thanks