renaming a source package

Hi mentors,

I maintain a package which is previously named "mkl-dnn"

  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mkl-dnn .

Then upstream renamed the source package to "onednn". So I just renamed
the source in d/changelog and d/control then passed the new queue again:

  https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/onednn/-/blob/master/debian/changelog#L34-55

And currently both "mkl-dnn" and "onednn" exist in the archive:

  $ rmadison -S mkl-dnn
  $ rmadison -S onednn

What should be the next steps following our convention? There are some
pages about renaming packages but apparently they talk about renaming
binary packages instead of source packages:
  https://wiki.debian.org/RenamingPackages

Thanks in advance.