adding icon to debian/

Hello,

I'm packaging JVerein which is an extension to Jameica.

I want to add an icon for the file jverein desktop as a *.png. So I put
this file into the debian/ directory.

Now I get the message to put it into debian/source/include-binaries.

After doing it I get the following massage:
dpkg-source: error: unwanted binary file:
debian/source/include-binaries/jameica-icon.png

I build with git-buildpackage. It breaks at dh_clean.

Can someone give me a hint where I can find a description how to handle it.

Kind regards
--
Mechtilde Stehmann

## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F