Re: RFS: gnome-maps/3.30.3.1-0+deb10u1 [NMU] -- map application for GNOME

On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 04:02:56 +0100, Phil Wyett wrote:
> Can we have this uploaded for the upcoming 10.6? Still seen no love and
> missed so many point releases now. Just need someone with permissions to
> do it and a little time.

Sorry, the GNOME team has the same problem as every other major team in
Debian: too many packages and too little time. Many of us run testing
or unstable, so properly testing an upload to stable requires switching
between installations or machines, or borrowing partners'/family members'
stable installations.

The default for stable is always to not upload, because regressions in
stable are considered worse than pre-existing bugs.

I'll put this on my queue to review and test.

    smcv