Request for sponsor for JAG

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for the JAG package (0.3.8-1)[1], where all themes[2] from the
previous version have been removed, except the default theme for reasons that are
"freeware", but with additional Fasticon restrictions.

The Fasticon website[3], now offline, read:

---
License Agreement:
If you want to use our icons in a commercial project, you need order a commercial license.
To use our icons of Freeware section in your software, web site or other projects, you
need to maintain an active link to http://www.fasticon.com , with the link text: "Icons
by: FastIcon.com". If you can’t or don’t want to place link back, please purchase a
commercial license.
Please, order 1(one) commercial license for each Icon set you want to use.
Each license costs $24 USD.
---

The Fasticon themes are "freeware" with additional restrictions.

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/jag

[2] https://web.archive.org/web/20160317024926/http://jag.xlabsoft.com/themes.php

[3] https://web.archive.org/web/20110309054026/fasticon.com/freeware

I will be very grateful to anyone who analyzes my package.

Thanks!

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a coringao]
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Debian Wiki: https://wiki.debian.org/coringao