Re: Best way of achieving multiple binary packages with different build params

> Can anyone provide me with examples of packages which are doing this
> in ways that you would consider appropriate? I would like to take a

When I was looking into this a while back, I found that the developers
reference [1] suggests looking at vim's packaging.  If the package in
question uses debhelper, then it might be a good place to start.

[1] https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.en.html#multiple-binary-packages

Regards,
Bill

--
GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84