Re: Need help with NMU

Hi,

If you try to find mentors to support NMU, I was suggested to use https://mentors.debian.net/ to upload your package first, and you have to file a RFS bug against the sponsorship-requests[1] pseudo-package.
I think fixing these bugs could be sequential.

Woodrow

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors