Bug#974882: RFS: pentobi/18.3-1 -- clone of the strategy board game Blokus
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pentobi":
* Package name : pentobi
Version : 18.3-1
Upstream Contact: https://github.com/enz/pentobi/issues
* URL : https://pentobi.sourceforge.io
* License : GPL-3.0+
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/pentobi
Section : games
It builds those binary packages:
pentobi - clone of the strategy board game Blokus
pentobi-kde-thumbnailer - clone of the strategy board game Blokus - KDE thumbnailer
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pentobi/pentobi_18.3-1.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
pentobi (18.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Use debhelper compatibility level v13.
- Remove Dean Evans from uploaders because of long inactivity.
Thank you for your contribution as the initial maintainer!
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0. No changes needed.
- Depend on qml-module-qtqml just to avoid issues with Qt 5.14 and earlier
- Update years.
- Change Upstream-Contact from the recently closed mailing list to
GitHub issue tracker.
* d/rules: Drop the custom linker flag -Wl,--as-needed which is not
necessary anymore after becoming the default.
Reproducible Builds are getting an FTBFS on bullseye. I'll be monitoring it
in hopes that it is going to go away soon because unstable is not affected.