Bug#973750: RFS: pekwm/0.1.17-4 [QA] [RC] -- very light window manager
Hi dear mentors,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pekwm":
* Package name : pekwm
Version : 0.1.17-4
Upstream Author : https://github.com/pekdon/pekwm/issues/new
* URL : https://github.com/pekdon/pekwm/
* License : GPL-2+
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pekwm
Section : x11
It builds those binary packages:
pekwm - very light window manager
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pekwm/pekwm_0.1.17-4.dsc
I've also created a repository in Salsa for it and did this QA using it. If
everthing is ok with this revision, I'd like to ask you to push the git in
my personal account to debian/. You can see it in:
This package needed some love hence the extense changelog. Also I'm
preparing it for a new upstream release (0.1.18 is on github).
Changes since the last upload:
pekwm (0.1.17-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (see #920090)
* Using new DH level format. Therefore:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Improved and reorganized the long description.
- Removed autotools-dev from Build-Depends. Already a dependency of
- Updated Homepage field.
- Updated Vcs-* fields to point to Salsa.
- Removed X-* fields.
- Reorganized upstream copyright declaration.
- Updated and reorganized packging copyright field.
- Updated upstream contact and source information.
- 50_fix-FTBFS-with-gcc-10.patch: created to fix a FTBFS bug.
- 60_fix-typo.patch: created.
- 70_shebang-policy-compliance.patch: created to conform to debian policy.
* debian/pekwm.menu: removed. As a .desktop file is present, a .menu must not.
* debian/rules: removed --as-needed flag as suggested by lintian and also the
-Wl because it is already present in LDFLAGS.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/source/options: removed. dh_autoreconf* now deals with auto-tools
files changes and it's not necessary to use extend-diff-ignore.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide superficial CI tests for the
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
- Bumped version to 4.
- Updated regular expression and website address.
Carlos Melara (charles)