Re: Copyright review for salsa project debian/gensio

Marc Haber left as an exercise for the reader:
> I don't have an overview about the tooling that is currently available
> to check the licenses of code in a source package. I would appreciate
> any pointers to tools that could help double-check debian/copyright to
> avoid wasting ftpmaster's time a second time and to get embarrassed a
> second time. I somebody wants to manually check, I would appreciate that
> as well.

I believe "licensecheck" to be the canonical tool for this kind
of thing.

LICENSECHECK(1p)      User Contributed Perl Documentation

NAME licensecheck - simple license checker for source files

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,