Re: New comment on package microsocks

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 5:42 AM mentors.debian.net
<no-reply@mentors.debian.net> wrote:

> A comment has been posted to a package you uploaded:
>
> From: Gürkan Myczko
> Package: microsocks
>
> ---
> Nice:
> https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/m/microsocks/microsocks_1.0.1-1_changelog
>
> Not sure why it's still here... maybe because it went to experimental only?

Yes, I took a look and indeed it went to experimental only.

Hmm... I'm not sure about the procedures involved, why it is all
happening etc. But,
I can dput it to ftp-master directly now after RFS, Is there anything
I can do to rectify the situation, like dput the same version to
ftp-master again?

Thanks,