Re: build-rdeps: character 0-1: RFC 822 error

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 7:32 AM Geert Stappers wrote:
. . .

> Found a total of 26 reverse build-depend(s) for libgit2-dev.

Thanks Geert.

One more question, I'm currently helping with the library transition
for libgit2-dev, the above 26 reverse build-depends are all only from
main. Do I also need to care about Reverse Build-depends in contrib &
non-free as well?

OK. IMHO, Debian should really provide build farms to DD/DM. My
machine can barely provide enough HD and CPU power for libgit2-dev
library transition, and making the building environment working for
such library transition is already a daunting task to me. Being able
to access a powerful machine that can build fast, and be free from
troubles like above, will greatly speed up the process.

Anyway. Thanks again.