Re: Filing a RFS on salsa

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 3:50 PM Francisco M Neto wrote:

>         I know how to use mentors.debian.org to make an RFS and ask for
> a sponsor. Is there a way to do that using a Salsa repository? Or do I
> just do it manually?

Some sponsors only sponsor Debian source packages (such as those
hosted by mentors) while others will build Debian source packages from
your VCS repository if you ask for that. In your RFS you can provide
either a Debian source package or a VCS repository or both, in order
to cater to the sponsors you prefer to interact with.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise