From: mentors.debian.net <support@mentors.debian.net>
Date: Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 12:27 PM
Subject: microsocks_1.0.1-1: ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi.

Your upload of the package 'microsocks' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Others can now see it. The URL of your package is:

    https://mentors.debian.net/package/microsocks/

The respective dsc file can be found at:

    https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/microsocks/microsocks_1.0.1-1.dsc

If you do not yet have a sponsor for your package you may want to go to:

    https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors/rfs-howto/microsocks/

and set the "Seeking a sponsor" option to highlight your package on the
welcome page.

You can also send an RFS (request for sponsorship) to the debian-mentors
mailing list. Your package page will give your suggestions on how to
send that mail.

Good luck in finding a sponsor!

Thanks,
--