Re: get 403 Forbidden when try to download orig

Hi Eriberto,

> I don't know the internals of mentors.d.o but it sounds like mentors
> try to get the orig file from unstable and your package exists only in
> experimental. You can try upload the orig file to mentors. To include
> the .orig.tar.gz in a revision different from -1 you can use:
>
> $ dpkg-buildpackage -sa -k<your-key>
>
> instead of debuild or debuildsa, if you have in your /etc/bash.bashrc:
>
> alias debuildsa='dpkg-buildpackage -sa -k<your-key>'
>
> After build, check if your .dsc and .changes files include the orig.tar.gz file.

I was going to try a different revision when I saw Baptiste email about the
permissions problem.
Turns out it was affecting other packages as well.
Anyway, as usual, thanks for the assistance.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Fabio A. De Muzio Tobich
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ 9730 4066 E5AE FAC2 2683