Re: Example packages that use dh and generate packaging files

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 07:23:18PM -0400, Scott Talbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone direct me to some examples of packages that use dh and generate
> various Debian packaging files?  For example, a debian/control.in file
> that's processed to create debian/control during build.
>
> I've found examples of packages that use 'debhelper' that do this, but not
> any using 'dh'.
You may not create or modify debian/control during build. And you don't
need debhelper to write a script or a debian/rules target that does that.
What other packaging files do you mean? If they are just input files to
some helper programs, you just need to generate them before the programs
run and delete them after that.

--
WBR, wRAR