Re: RFS: zipios/2.2.5.0-1 -- small C++ library for reading zip files (development)

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "zipios" for about one year
and a half.
This is a major update of the zipios++ package from 0.1.x to 2.x with
package renaming.

Unfortunately, after several request I haven't found any Debian
Developer interested by the sponsorship of this package. So I renew my
sponsorship request.

If something is blocking the sponsorship, please let me know.

Thanks,
François