Bug#962939: RFS: pipewalker/0.9.4-3 [QA] -- combination puzzle game
Followup-For: Bug #962939
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pipewalker"
* Package name : pipewalker
Version : 0.9.4-3
Upstream Author : Artem Senichev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://pipewalker.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPL-3+
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pipewalker
Section : games
It builds those binary packages:
pipewalker - combination puzzle game
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pipewalker/pipewalker_0.9.4-3.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
* QA upload.
* Included an additional theme and a theme template found on upstream site
into package. Consequently:
- debian/examples: created to install the template.
- debian/extra/New Year.png: included to provide the additional theme.
- debian/extra/scheme.png: included to provide the upstream theme
- debian/install: created to install the additional theme.
- debian/source/include-binaries: created to include both files in the
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (See #826925)
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Added the Vcs-* fields.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Changed package synopsis and long description.
- Removed redundant build dependencies since DH compatibility level 10.
- Added a Comment field to document the origin of debian/extra/* files.
- Added debian/extra/* paragraph.
- Added new rights in debian/* paragraph.
- Migrated to 1.0 format.
* debian/manpages: added to install a maintainer-provided manpage.
* debian/menu: removed to comply with CTTE #741573. (Closes: #738006)
- 010_configure-no-werror.patch: renamed from no-werror.diff and added
- 020_fix-fmt-string-vuln.patch: added to fix a format string
vulnerability on upstream code.
- 030_fix-xdg-dot-desktop.patch: added to make upstream provided .desktop
file conform to XDG Desktop Entry Specification.
- 040_fix-build-fhs-games.patch: added to make the build system conform to
FHS regarding static data files for /usr/games.
- 050_dont-install-menu.patch: added to comply with CTTE #741573.
- datadir.diff: no longer needed due to build system adjustments by other
* debian/pipewalker.6: added to provide a manpage to the game binary.
- Added DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to provide full GCC hardening.
- Changed the '--data-dir' value to suit the modifications made to the
- Removed '--with autoreconf' because it is default since DH 10.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide trivial CI tests.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
* debian/watch: bumped to version 4.
David da Silva Polverari