A question about uscan and MUT with different versions

Hi,

I have some trouble with the soqt package [1]. This package upstream
have released with three modules: main, data and gui.

If you clone the repo and process uscan with:

uscan --verbose --force-download --copy

it will download the corresponding files and create:

soqt_1.6.0+ds1.orig.tar.xz
soqt_1.6.0+ds1.orig-data.tar.xz
soqt_1.6.0+ds1.orig-sogui.tar.xz

However, when I push it to salsa and run ci, the command executed is this:

uscan --download --download-current-version

and fails because the "data" modules has different version number that
the original main or this is what I understand [2].

Some of you knows how to manage this situation or complete the watch
file to make it works?

Thanks,

Leopold

----
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/soqt/
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/soqt/-/jobs/685582

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia