Re: tsvtree: A command line tool to display TSV data in tree-like format

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 03:03:55PM +0200, Marcelo Zimbres wrote:
> I would like to find someone to sponsor my package tsvtree to include
> it in debian. The package is already packaged in .deb format and an
> ITP Bug has been filled.
>
> Please, let me know if you are interested.
>
> Package: https://github.com/mzimbres/tsvtree
Please run lintian on your *_amd64.changes and fix the errors.
Consider uploading your source package to https://mentors.debian.net/
Also, it's impossible to build a source package from the provided repo as
it only has one branch and no other means to get the orig tarball.
Also, it wouldn't build in a minimal clean sid chroot.
In other words, please follow https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--
WBR, wRAR