sbuild & cross build

Hi,

I'm pretty sure this is a dumb question. I'm using sbuild to cross
compile packages, e.g. texlive-bin. This works fine for release arches.
Now I try to build for a non-release arch like this:

sbuild --host=sparc64 -d unstable --extra-repository='deb
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports unstable main'
--extra-repository-key=/usr/share/keyrings/debian-ports-archive-keyring.gpg
 texlive-bin

The build fails, the build log tells me that some B/D's could not be
fulfilled. However I know that the packages in question do exist for
that arch. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Hilmar
--