Re: sbuild VM or Server

On 2020-04-13 12:36, Jörg Frings-Fürst wrote:
> I want to set up a VM or a dedicated server for it. Is there a prepared
> VM and/or a description?

autopkgtest-build-qemu will create a VM with vmdb2, and will customize
it so that you can use it for most development needs.

For example, sbuild has a --chroot-mode=autopkgtest. You can use it with
the created VM to build packages.

It's working so well for me that I've basically got rid of my unstable
host, I can do development for all releases (each with a VM) on my
buster host now. It's great!

The only improvement I would wish for, were a simpler way to create VMs
for architectures other than amd64 and i386.