Re: package one package from a git repo with multiple packages

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 11:02:03PM +0100, rosea.grammostola wrote:
> > how did you
> > resolve the NTK-fork dep and the waf evil?
>
> About he Waf evil, upstream developer told me this:
>
> "There was an issue a while I ago that I fixed related to how unique the
> shipped WAF binary is. I think it should be in a good place now to use a
> system-wide WAF as Debian prefers.

That's a misunderstanding, Debian doesn't prefer system-wide WAF and there
is no system-wide WAF in Debian:

Yup, that's why Debian discourages using WAF: https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide#waf

> But if I understand it right, waf should be removed totally from the project
> via https://wiki.debian.org/UnpackWaf
It's not removing, it's unpacking.

--
WBR, wRAR