Re: package one package from a git repo with multiple packages

Nicholas and others,

Ha, I didn't solve anything man. I'm probably the most unclassified person for the job. But hey, if no one wants to do it, you've to do it yourself isn't it? Which I can't so that's why I'm asking these 'stupid' newbie questions on this list. Sure there are all kind of obstacles, but I can't accept that these can't be tackled.

Arch Linux, Fedora, Kxstudio etc etc has the NON packages, but Debian not... yeah! :)

Ok back to business. Because no one else was taking up this package, I came up with this plan, which might make it possible for me (with the help of others) to get NSM packaged for Debian.

1) package only Non-Session-Manager (NSM) first

2) package it without dependency on NTK, but on FLTK only

3) See if you can get Non-Daw with NTK later in Debian.

All this is only possible if I can get people help me. So I decided to just write a e-mail to debian-mentor and see what happens.

So far, so good.

Regards,

\R