Re: building both monolithic command line program and shared library from single source package, ddcutil

My apologies, but i do not see anything out of the ordinary here i mean... there are programs out there which are building

1. A .so shared library
2. A .a static library
3. An executable as 'example' . Those are link against the .a.

Did i miss something?

Thomas
Paul Wise < pabs@debian.org> hat am 26. Januar 2020 um 03:14 geschrieben: