Otherwise may I test for you ?.

I am not dd
Just contributor.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020, 5:02 AM Hilmar Preuße <hille42@web.de> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to build package asymptote on alpha. Currently it does not
build on "official" builders due to missing BD's. Therefore I use qemu
to build inside an alpha chroot on a x64 Virtualbox.

The build log is here: https://paste.debian.net/1126163/. This

"GC Warning: Out of memory - trying to allocate requested amount (8224
bytes)..."

puzzles me. The warning appears immediately after the command has been
called. If we would really have to less RAM I'd expect that the command
runs for a while until the first malloc() calls fail.

How do I debug this?

Thanks!
--
sigfault