Re: search for sponsor for osc2midi and multimail

El 4/1/20 a las 01:07, John Scott escribió:
> On Friday, January 3, 2020 8:40:37 PM EST Fernando Toledo wrote:
>> Hi! im search for sponsor to these two packages!!
>>
>> https://mentors.debian.net/package/multimail
>>
>> https://mentors.debian.net/package/osc2midi
>
> Disclaimer: I'm not a Debian Developer and can't sponsor packages. But I spot
> trouble in the upstream part of multimail and would like to help. It's in this
> part of the Makefile:
> ifeq ($(DEBUG),Y)
>         OPTS = -g -Wall -pedantic
> else
>         OPTS = -O2 -Wall -pedantic
>         POST = strip mm$(E)
> endif

Hi Scott!
i update the makefile patch to fix the compiler options:

https://github.com/ftoledo/pkg-multimail/blob/e7bd96b14461a54acef69c3e4a30a569889da498/debian/patches/001_update_makefile.patch

Why lintian still show me that on mentors? :

 Package has lintian informational warnings multimail

    I hardening-no-bindnow
        usr/bin/mm
    I hardening-no-fortify-functions
        usr/bin/mm