RFS: kt-update/0.18.11 -- lightweight distribution management

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kt-update"

 * Package name    : kt-update
   Version         : 0.18.11
   Upstream Author : Jean-Jacques Brucker
 * URL             : https://github.com/jbar/kt-update
 * License         : GPL-2.0
 * Vcs             : None
   Section         : admin

It builds those binary packages:

  kt-update - lightweight distribution management

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/kt-update

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x
  https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kt-update/kt-update_0.18.11.dsc

 This tools was initially of fork of cron-apt.
 It has since been completely rewrite. AUTHORS files has then been
 cleaned, with the participation of the cron-apt main developer : Ola
 Lundqvist.

 It aims to facilitate installed configurations administration (and
 avoid to deal with some FrankenDebian or FrankenGauSSIan).

 It may replace cron-apt, enhance tasksel, and provide extra features.

 The main feature is to manage an apt source.list which may contain
 extra directives.

 Almost all of kt-update's features could (and should IMHO) be
 provided by apt. But it seemed more easy to me write such features
 from cron-apt sources, than to fork apt (and maybe contribute later).

 Can we keep the source on github, or should I push it on
 salsa.debian.org ?

Regards,