Phantomjs can't find libQt5Core.so.5 via ldd on buster

Hi,

as I reported to BTS[1] phantomjs in Buster is failing:

$ phantomjs --version
/usr/lib/phantomjs/phantomjs: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Core.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

$ ldd /usr/lib/phantomjs/phantomjs | grep "not found"
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found
        libQt5Core.so.5 => not found

This is not true for a machine running testing.  I wonder whether this
is just a problem of phantomjs or whether there is some issue with
libqt5core5a in Buster that should be investigated.  Any idea what might
be wrong here?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=915648#10