Re: Hosting deb server using Hugo?

> setting up a Debian package repository for your custom packages.
Yeap. You're right about my objective. However, I'm getting restricted to only
using Hugo.io. Hence, the question appeared.

> I prefer reprepro for that, but there are some other options available:
Thanks for the link. I been through that link but due to that Hugo restriction,
I can't do much with that doc.

Is there a documentation (or spec) that mentions about how "apt"
communicates with the package server like UML or data  type
(e.g json structure)? I had been searching for quite some time from
Debian Manual.

Regards,
Holloway