Re: Salsa repository request (aj-snapshot, dbacl, ffe)

Thank you!

Unfortunately, when I tried to push to these repositories, I ran into the following issue: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/51484

In other words, it seems that you need Maintainer permissions to be able to push to an empty Gitlab repository, but you've given me only Developer permissions.

So, could you (or somebody else) upgrade my permissions in these three Gitlab repositories to "Maintainer"?