uscan watch for gitlab.gnome.org

Hi

Does anybody have an example on a watch-file that works for
gitlab.gnome.org, but works on files there, and not on Git tags?

In my case the files look like this, and I have a hard time getting a
watch file working properly.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/lollypop/uploads/1d87588d659e720e70d08e6e945fe317/lollypop-1.1.4.11.tar.xz

I have managed to modify the gitlab example I found on the debian wiki
to make it check for Git tags, which I of course can use to check for
new files, but I need to get the tar.xz that is on the tags page:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/lollypop/-/tags

which I have a really hard time managing to make a watch for.
The reason for this is that if I use the tag it doesn't download the
translations which are in a git submodule, but only the base git repo.

Does any kind soul have a nice solution for this?

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
andreas@ronnquist.net

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]