Re: ITP Mmg

Hi Nico,

>>From the linitian hints, there's one I don't understand:
> ```
> missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright lgpl (paragraph at line 6)
> ```
> None of `LGPL`, `LGPL-3+`, `LGPL-3-or-later` works. What am I missing here?

There seems to be no license text in the file. Usually one has both a
license statement and a license paragraph, listing the license text. For
example:

Files: *
Copyright: Bx INP/Inria/UBordeaux/UPMC, 2004-
License: LGPL-3+

License: LGPL-3+
 This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
 under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
 published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of
 the License, or (at your option) any later version.
 .
 This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
 WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
 Lesser General Public License for more details.
 .
 You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
 License along with this program; if not, see
<https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 .
 On Debian systems, the full text of the GNU Lesser General Public
 License version 3 can be found in the file
 `/usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-3'.

(taken from the gnupg2 d/copyright file)

Cheers
Sascha