Re: packaging stellar, gitlab-ci fails, wrong installation path?

On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 03:00:14PM +0200, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> The package is very basic, but still things are failing. I don't know why.
Even though it's very basic it still contains at least two fatal problems
and some lesser ones.

> 1. The gitlab-ci build [2] fails with
> ```
> Checking cache for default...
> FATAL: file does not exist
> Failed to extract cache
> ```
> What does this mean?
No idea about that but "gbp:error: Non-native package 'stellar' has
invalid version '1.0'" is a valid problem.

> 2. When building on launchpad, the installation fails [3].
Have you ever built this package yourself? I'm sure the same problem will
happen in any environment. You have one subpackage yet you are using
dh_install to move files to subpackages.

--
WBR, wRAR