Re: Gathering debug data from buildd's?

Am 31.07.2019 um 09:46 teilte Frédéric Bonnard mit:

Hi Frédéric,

>> I sent a request 3 days ago, still no response. Do I have to sign my
>> E-Mail to get the request processed?
>
> No. It just takes a bit of time sometimes for people of the team that
> do this manually but they usually answer, so you'll be informed when
> it's done.

Hmm, due to the fact, that the wanna-build request needs to have a
defined format I rather expected that they are processed automatically.
Anyway there is a new asymptote package on its way through the NEW queue
(due to package split). Let's see, what happening earlier. ;-)

Hilmar
--
sigfault
#206401 http://counter.li.org