Re: GPG Key errors

On Thu, May 02, 2019 at 06:56:53AM +0200, Mechtilde wrote:
> Am 01.05.19 um 23:53 schrieb Tong Sun:
> > On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 3:50 PM Shreyas Bapat wrote:
> >> I made a stop for good, and departed from the train station in a very little time towards the destination. :)
> >
> > <Sigh>, I view such departure as the result of poking fun at the
> > new-comers, instead of giving them direct answers -- direct answers
> > like "start gpg beforehand" have much less typing, and are more
> > helpful instead. Any unnecessary writing might be viewed as "you don't
> > have time to answer my question, but you are willing to waste time on
> > laughing at me", to the people that badly need help.
>
> Give a fish to a hungry person and (s)he has something to eat for one day.
> Teach the person to fish and (s)he will have food for every day.

Maxim 21: "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.  Take his fish away and
tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch
another one for you to take tomorrow."

We want new contributors to find ways to teach others. :)

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Did ya know that typing "test -j8" instead of "ctest -j8"