Re: A problem with an upload

On 27.01.2019 20:57, Baptiste BEAUPLAT wrote:
Hey Tommi,

We did some testing and we could not find anything really conclusive.

I've tried your upload but it was missing the signature from upstream
(the orig.tar.gz.asc)

We put the importer in debug mode, can you try to upload your package
once more so we can check that everything goes well?

Shall I update the .asc file, too? What about the orig.tar.gz file? Can I just upload the .asc file with a separate dput command before or after uploading the package?

     - Tommi Höynälänmaa