Re: Help for SIGSEGV in test suite needed when built with gcc 8.2 what works nicely with gcc 6.3

Hi Sune,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 06:27:47PM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> I looked briefly at the code, but I didn't feel like actually trying to
> understand what's going on.

Thanks a lot for this detailed analysis.  I'll forward it to bug #907624
and the upstream issue[1].  I admit I also will not try to understand
the code since I not even have an idea what the program is supposed to
do.

I think we have now provided sufficient input for upstream to track down
the issue.

Thanks again

       Andreas.

[1] https://github.com/soedinglab/ffindex_soedinglab/issues/7