Re: RFS: impacket/0.9.17-1

Hi

El lun., 31 de dic. de 2018 15:35, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj@debian.org> escribió:
On Monday, December 31 2019, eamanu wrote:

> El lun., 31 de dic. de 2018 a la(s) 10:17, Mattia Rizzolo (mattia@debian.org)
> escribió:
>

>> Hi Emmanuel,
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 12:11:53AM -0300, eamanu15 wrote:
>> > Package: sponsorship-requests
>> > Severity: normal
>>
>> Taking this random RFS bug as an example, please:
>>
>> * don't explicitly CC anybody while sending mails to submit@, as they
>>   will receive your mail without the bug reference, making answering
>>   properly a mess.
>>   This is particularly interesting since you seem to be aware of the
>>   X-Debbugs-CC field that you use
>>

> Yes, I want to that X-Debbugs-CC recipient follow my packages. In the
> future
> I will send him directly the bug number

What Mattia actually meant is that X-Debbugs-CC is the right way to CC
someone when you're creating the bug.  You should not use regular CC,
and you don't need to "send him directly the bug number".

Ahh okas! Thanks for the explanation.

Regards

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36