Bug#940070: RFS: wolfssl/4.1.0+dfsg-1 [RC] -- wolfSSL encryption library
This has to go through NEW due to a bump in the shared object version.
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wolfssl"
* Package name : wolfssl
Version : 4.1.0+dfsg-1
Upstream Author : David Garske <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://www.wolfssl.com/products/wolfssl/
* License : GPL-2+
* Vcs : None
Section : libs
It builds those binary packages:
libwolfssl19 - wolfSSL encryption library
libwolfssl-dev - Development files for the wolfSSL encryption library
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wolfssl/wolfssl_4.1.0+dfsg-1.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
* In 'telegram-cli', wolfSSL may have found its first user in Debian
* Thank you to Liu Ying-Chun <email@example.com> for helping with packaging
* New upstream release
- Fixes CVE-2019-11873
"Buffer Overflow in DoPreSharedKeys in tls13.c"
- Fixed CVE-2018-16870 in 3.15.7
"Bleichenbacher downgrade attack TLS"
* Bumped library major number to 19
* Updated shared object symbols
* Updated Debian patches
* Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.0
* Bumped debhelper compat to 12, via debhelper-compat (= 12) in d/control
* Excluded resource.h and generated html in d/copyright
* Updated some dates in d/copyright