Bug#935900: RFS: z3 4.8.4-0.1 [NMU]
I am looking for a sponsor for a non-maintainer upload of the z3 package.
The z3 package is several years out of date (see #909494), and it is maintained in a packaging team anyways, so I think a NMU is warranted here to finally get the package back into shape.
My changes are summarized in the latest changelog entry:
z3 (4.8.4-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release (Closes: #909494).
* Add debian/gbp.conf.
* Update and reorganize patches.
* Upgrade to debhelper compat level 12.
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 4.4.0 (no changes).
* Remove trailing whitespace from debian/control.
* Build-Depend on libnum-ocaml-dev (Closes: #934048).
-- Fabian Wolff <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 27 Aug 2019 14:30:11 +0200
My changes can be found on Salsa, and I will create a Merge Request referencing this RFS soon: https://salsa.debian.org/wolff-guest/z3
The package is also available on Mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/z3
Thanks for your help!