Bug#935067: RFS: rrep/1.3.6-2 [RC] -- recursive pattern replacement utility
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rrep"
* Package name : rrep
Version : 1.3.6-2
Upstream Author : Arno Onken <email@example.com>
* URL : https://sourceforge.net/projects/rrep/
* License : GPL-3+
* Vcs : https://sourceforge.net/p/rrep/code/
Section : utils
It builds those binary packages:
rrep - recursive pattern replacement utility
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rrep/rrep_1.3.6-2.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
* Reordered LDADD libraries to make the compiler aware of the
needed libacl references (Closes: #925819)
* Removed obsolete man macro and fixed spelling mistake.
* Updated Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
* Fixed copyright format.
The changeset to upstream is very small: just three lines. The patch for #925819 fixes a ftbfs by changing one Makefile.am line. Because of #925819, rrep 1.3.6-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2019-08-30.